Terms & Conditions - Win a Poshnic Hamper
Sign up to our email newsletter for the chance to win a poshnic hamper
1. This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over with an Instagram account. Proof of age and residence may be required.
2. The Promoter and Data Controller is Cartwright & Butler (Moordale Foods Ltd) whose registered office is at Unicorn House, Staddlethorpe Broad Lane, Gilberdyke, Brough, HU15 2TS.
3. Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; any agencies or suppliers involved with the promotion or its administration; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Internet access is required. Only online entries will be accepted.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The “Promotional Period” starts on Thursday 15th August 2019 at 9am and closes on Tuesday 20th August 2019 at 5pm. Entries submitted after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
7. To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
a) Sign up to Cartwright & Butler’s email newsletter
Entrants who meet the criteria set out in sub-paragraphs a) to c) above will be automatically entered into the prize draw. There is no limit on the number of entries.
8. Late, illegible, incomplete, corrupt or defaced entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or delayed entries and proof of despatch or electronic submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. There are 3 prizes in total available, comprising of 1 x Cartwright & Butler Water Biscuits, 1 x Cartwright & Butler Strawberry & Clotted Cream Shortbread, 1 x Cartwright & Butler Strawberry & Clotted Cream Fudge, 1 x Cartwright & Butler Elderflower & White Grape Pressé and 1 x Beeswax Wrap.
10. The prize draw will take place after Wednesday 21st August 2019 from which 1 (one) prize winner will be selected at random by an automatic computer generated random draw programme. The winner will be subject to a verification process to confirm that they satisfy these terms and conditions. Following the verification process, the winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram message by Tuesday 27th August 2019. If the prize winner does not respond to the notification of their win within 24 hours on the day of the initial notification, this will result in their prize being forfeited and an alternative winner(s) will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original draw and under the same terms and conditions as the original draw. The new prize winner will be notified within 1 hour of the re-draw.
11. The Promoter or its promotional marketing agency will contact the prize winner directly for the purposes of organising and administering their prize. The prize will be delivered within 14 (fourteen) days to the address provided to the Promoter by third party courier. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control. A cash alternative will not be offered.
12. The prize in whole or in part is non-transferable. No alternative prize will be offered in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute or provide a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
13. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained by a winner (and/or any person(s) who benefits from a prize) as a result of a winner’s participation in the promotion, redemption of the prize, or any other loss or damage in connection with or in any way relating to a prize.
14. The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the promotion and shall not be liable for any acts or omissions (including fraud) by any third party.
15. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to: Cartwright & Butler, Unicorn House, Staddlethorpe Broad Lane, Gilberdyke, Brough, HU15 2TS after Saturday 31st August 2019 for a period of 3 months. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
16. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is attempting to circumvent these terms and conditions for example, by the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, or in any way whatsoever, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. All entries will be closely monitored by online systems and any entries in breach of these terms and conditions (or any part thereof) will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Details of how to enter and advertising materials form part of the terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any prize claim.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or suspend, vary or cancel the promotion at any stage without notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
19. The Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
21. By entering the Promotion the entrant agrees that, if they become a prize winner, their first name, and county may be published by the Promoter on its social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram and in other media at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
22. Neither Facebook nor Instagram are associated with and do not endorse, sponsor or administer this promotion or Cartwright & Butler’s products. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are not responsible for any element of this promotion. As a participant and/or prize winner, you will fully release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this promotion or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.
23. The Promoter is not responsible for the functionality and accessibility of the Facebook or Instagram websites. The Promoter will not be responsible for any defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Facebook or Instagram website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
24. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause will not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
25. By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.