Chai Panna Cotta
You will need:
- 300ml Double cream
- 130g golden caster sugar
- 150ml whole milk
- 2 Cartwight & Butler Chai Teabags
- 1/2 tbsp powdered gelatine
- 4 tbsp warm water
- In a small pan heat the milk and chai tea bags to a simmer, turn off the heat and allow to steep for 20 minutes. Discard the tea bags once infused.
- In another pan warm the cream and sugar until dissolved, ensuring this does not boil.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the warm water and stir to dissolve.
- Whisk the infused milk, cream and sugar mix and gelatine solution together.
- Pour through a sieve to remove any undissolved gelatine and pour into greased moulds or glasses.
- Allow to cool and transfer to the fridge for at least 4 hours to chill and set.
- To serve, dip the moulds into a shallow bowl of hot water for 5-10 seconds and turn out immediately onto a small plate and serve with sliced oranges and Cartwright & Butler Nougat.