Elderflower & White Grape Pressé Jellies
You will need:
4 shallow, stemmed cocktail glasses
2 sachets vegetarian gelatine
8 white grapes
4 elderflower heads
To make the jellies:
1. Gently pour the pressé into a pan and place over a gentle heat.
2. When warmed, sprinkle in the gelatine and whisk until the powder has dissolved.
3. Squeeze in a little lemon and remove from the heat to cool.
4. Once completely cooled, pour the jelly mixture into a jug for easy-pouring.
5. Place your cocktail glasses on a shelf in the fridge and carefully fill each glass with the jelly mixture.
6. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until fully set with a firm wobble.
To serve, top with sliced grapes and fresh elderflowers.