Fig & Goat's Cheese Flatbread
You will need:
- 260g of flour
- 250g Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp of fine salt
- 4tbsp of olive oil
- 1tsp of cumin seeds
- 1tsp of fresh Rosemary chopped
- 2-3 tbsp of Cartwright & Butler Fig Chutney
- 1-2 tbsp of Cartwright & Butlers Acacia Honey
- 1 fig cut into segments
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 100g goats cheese
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- Handful of walnuts
- Handful of olives
- Handful of mixed mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a tray with parchment.
- In a bowl mix the flour, salt, cumin seeds and rosemary.
- Add the yogurt and olive oil and mix until a dough is formed
- Cut the dough into 2 pieces and on a floured surface roll each piece out to rectangle shape about 15cm x 25cm.
- Arrange toppings on the flatbreads and bake for 15 minutes.