Honey Nut Granola
You will need:
- 190g jumbo rolled oats
- 35g flaked almonds
- 50g shelled pistachios
- 90g Cartwright & Butler Acacia Honey
- 50ml flavourless oil
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinammon
- 20g mixed seeds
To make the granola:
- Preheat your oven to 180ÅãC, spread the oats onto a baking sheet and toast for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a large bowl to cool (reserving the baking sheet).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly. Spread the mix evenly onto the baking sheet and place back in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn the baking sheet once after 10 minutes of cooking and then check the granola periodically after 15 minutes, remove from the oven once golden, keep a close eye to ensure it does not burn in the second cooking phase.
- Allow to cool completely on the tray, do not stir, this will allow the granola to harden into clusters. Once cool, break up and transfer to an airtight container.
- Serve with yogurt and fresh berries drizzled with some Cartwirght & Butler Acacia Honey.