Honey & Ricotta Ice-Cream
You will need:
- 250ml Whole Milk
- 125ml Cartwright & Butler
- Acacia Honey
- 500g Ricotta
- A few Cartwright & Butler
- Stem Ginger Biscuits to serve
- Mix all ingredients together, transfer to an ice cream maker and churn as per the manufacturers instructions.
- Once the mixture is frozen and creamy, transfer to a container, cover and freeze for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Scoop into serving bowls and serve drizzled with Cartwight & Buter Acacia Honey with Comb or crushed Cartwright & Butler Stem Ginger Biscuits, or both.