Lemon Posset with Lemon Curd
You will need:
- 600ml double cream
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 large lemons, zest and juice only
- 2 tbsp Cartwright & Butler
- Lemon Curd (plus extra for serving)
To prepare the Lemon Posset:
- Place the double cream and the sugar into a large pan over a low heat and bring to the boil slowly. Simmer for three minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon curd and zest and whisk well with an electric whisk until thick and creamy.
- Pour the lemon cream mixture into six serving glasses and refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Top with a dollop of Cartwight & Butler Lemon Curd and serve with Cartwight & Butler Lemon Zest Shortbread Rounds.