Orange & Cranberry Tiffin Truffles
You will need:
- 700g good quality milk chocolate
- 240ml double cream
- 100g Cartwright & Butler
- Spiced Orange & Cranberry Shortbreads
- 60g dried cranberries
- Cocoa powder and icing sugar to dust
To make the truffles:
- Roughly chop the shortbread biscuits and 400g of the chocolate.
- Place 100g of chocolate in one piece into fridge.
- Warm the cream in a bowl over simmering water, when warm, add the 400g of chopped chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the chopped shortbread and cranberries. Mix well and leave to set in the fridge.
- When firm, spoon out the mixture and shape into balls. Leave them to set in the fridge.
- Chop 200g of chocolate and melt over simmering water. Using a fork, dip each truffle in the melted chocolate and allow to cool slightly.
- Decorate truffles with the grated chocolate from the fridge and serve dusted with icing sugar.