Salted Caramel Fudge Ice Cream Sundae
You will need:
175g Cartwright & Butler Salted Caramel Fudge, plus extra for serving
100ml double cream
Pinch of sea salt
Ice cream of choice - we used vanilla and toffee
50g pecans, toasted and chopped
To make the ice cream:
1. Roughly chop the fudge and place in a heavy-bottomed saucepan with the cream.
2. Over a gentle heat, melt the fudge and cream together. Gently stir to create a thick, glossy fudge sauce. Set aside until ready to serve.
3. To serve, first place the ice cream in the bottom of the sundae glass.
4. Top with a generous helping of fudge sauce before sprinkling with a handful of chopped fudge and pecans.
5. Finish with ice cream wafers, a few scattered pecan pieces and serve immediately.
6. Keep any leftover sauce in the fridge in a sealed microwaveable container and gently warm to make the sauce runny again.
Note: If the sauce cools and hardens, simply warm again on the hob or microwave