You will need
- 150g of filo pastry
- 50g of butter melted
- 300g of goat's cheese crumbled
- 5 rashers of cooked bacon diced
- 1 red apple diced
- 50g of left over Cartwright & Butler Christmas Pudding
- 40g of chopped walnuts
- Handful of chopped rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1tbsp of Cartwright & Butler Honey
Goat's Cheese and Christmas Pudding Canapés
An unusual duo of goat's cheese and Cartwright & Butler Christmas Pudding are combined to create the perfect bites for a Christmas gathering.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a 24 pan muffin tray with the melted butter.
- Cut the filo pastry into roughly 4x4cm squares, and add the squares into the muffin tray, brushing each layer with melted butter. Repeat this 3 times for each muffin case so that there are 3 layers of pastry in each.
- Mix the goat's cheese, bacon, Christmas Pudding, apple, chopped walnuts and rosemary in a large bowl, thn season to taste.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture into each filo case and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with fig, apple, pea shoots and a drizzle of Cartwright & Butler Honey to serve.