Cook: 0 minutes
You will need
- 600ml double cream
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 large lemons, zest and juice only
- 2 tbsp Cartwright & Butler Lemon Curd (plus extra for serving)
Lemon Posset with Lemon Curd
To prepare the Lemon Posset:
1) Place the double cream and the sugar into a large pan over a low heat and bring to the boil slowly. Simmer for three minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2) Add the lemon juice, lemon curd and zest and whisk well with an electric whisk until thick and creamy.
3) Pour the lemon cream mixture into six serving glasses and refrigerate for at least three hours.
4) Top with a dollop of Cartwight & Butler Lemon Curd and serve with Cartwight & Butler Lemon Zest Shortbread Rounds.