Cook: 30 minutes
You will need
- 550g butter
- 550g castor sugar
- 2stp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 350g self-raising flour
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 200ml milk
- ¼ tsp natural pink food colour
- 1 Jar of Cartwright & Butler strawberry preserve
- 500g Softened butter
- 200g icing sugar
- 200g melted white chocolate
- 50g White chocolate curls (optional)
- Cartwright & Butler strawberry & cream classic butter fudge
- Cartwright & Butler strawberry & white chocolate nibbles
Strawberry & White Chocolate Fudge Cake
1.Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line two 9” inch tins with parchment .
2.Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together.
3.Sieve the flour & baking powder into the butter and sugar.
4.Add the eggs and beat all together.
5.Add milk and mix well.
6.Divide half of the batter between the two tins. Add the pick colour to the remaining half & mix well. Divide this equally between the two tins spreading to the edges & covering the plain sponge completely.
7. Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.
8.Mix the butter & icing sugar together until smooth then stir through the melted chocolate & mix to make the icing.
9.Spread 1/2 of the icing on the bottom sponge and spread Cartwright & Butler Strawberry Preserve on top.
10.Spread the remaining icing on the top sponge and decorate with white chocolate curls, shaved Cartwright & Butler strawberry & cream classic butter fudge & Cartwright & Butler strawberry & white chocolate nibbles.