You will need
- 200g of Feta Cheese
- 200g of Cream Cheese
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1tsp of Chilli Flakes
- 1tbsp of Cartwright & Butler Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- 1tbsp of Cartwright & Butler Honey
- 1 packet of Cartwright & Butler Beetroot Flatbread
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Pepper to taste
- 20g of toasted pumpkin seeds
Whipped Feta Dip
Compliment our delightfully light seeded Beetroot Flatbreads with this delicious Whipped Feta Dip. A perfect addition to an afternoon picnic or even a party table accompaniment.
- Crumble the feta into a bowl and beat in the cream cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, tomato and chilli chutney and chilli flakes until nice and creamy.
- Spoon into a bowl and dress with a drizzle of honey and sprinkling of chilli flakes.
- Finally sprinkle some toasted pumpkin seeds on top and serve.