White Chocolate Salami
Makes approximately 20 slices.
You will need:
- 300g melted white chocolate
- 200g of Cartwright & Butler Strawberry and White Chocolate Biscuits (crushed)
- 5g of freeze dried strawberries
- 60g of roughly chopped pistachios
- 50g of butter
- 25ml of Amaretto
- 2tbsp of maple syrup
- 25ml milk
- Icing sugar to serve
- Place crushed biscuits in a bowl along with the freeze dried strawberries, pistachios and mix.
- In a pan melt the chocolate along with the butter, syrup and milk.
- Stir the melted chocolate mixture into the biscuit bowl and stir well to combine everything and then stir through the Amaretto
- Using a piece of parchment paper roll the mixture into a sausage shape and place in the fridge for a couple of hour.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and cut into pieces.