Honey & Goat's Cheese Bruschetta
You will need:
- 20g walnuts
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 150g soft goat’s cheese
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 2 tbsp Cartwright & Butler
- Acacia Honey
- Cracked black pepper
To prepare the Bruschetta:
- Roughly chop and, in a dry frying pan, toastthe walnuts until just golden.
- Lightly toast the bread, top with goat’s cheeseand grill for 1 minute, until slightly melted.
- Scatter with the walnuts, thyme leaves andcracked black pepper.
- Serve with a drizzle of Cartwright & ButlerAcacia Honey.