You will need
- 300ml double cream
- 130g golden caster sugar
- 150ml whole milk
- 2 Cartwight & Butler Chai Teabags
- 1/2 tbsp powdered gelatine
- 4 tbsp warm water
Chai Panna Cotta
1) In a small pan heat the milk and chai tea bags to a simmer, turn off the heat and allow to steep for 20 minutes. Discard the tea bags once infused.
2) In another pan warm the cream and sugar until dissolved, ensuring this does not boil.
3) Sprinkle the gelatine over the warm water and stir to dissolve.
4) Whisk the infused milk, cream and sugar mix and gelatine solution together.
5) Pour through a sieve to remove any undissolved gelatine and pour into greased moulds or glasses.
6) Allow to cool and transfer to the fridge for at least 4 hours to chill and set.
7) To serve, dip the moulds into a shallow bowl of hot water for 5-10 seconds and turn out immediately onto a small plate and serve with sliced oranges and Cartwright & Butler Nougat.