Cook: 10 minutes
You will need
- 2 packs of gelatine (24g)
- 240ml Cartwright & Butler Café Blend Coffee
- 50g sugar
- 397g tin condensed milk
- 400ml whole milk
- For the syrup:
- 150ml Cartwright & Butler Café Blend Coffee
- 30g sugar
Coffee Panna Cottas
To prepare the panna cottas:
1) Stir the sugar into the coffee until dissolved. Add 6g of softened gelatine to the coffee and mix well. Divide the coffee jelly between 6 ramekins
2) and chill in the fridge until completely set (approx 2 hours).
3) When the jelly is set, mix the condensed milk with the whole milk in a pan and gently simmer.
4) Remove from the heat and add 18g of softened gelatine. When cool, pour over the coffee jelly and chill for at least 5 hours (ideally overnight).
5) To make coffee syrup, simmer coffee with sugar in a pan for 6 - 8 minutes, until thickened.
6) To remove panna cottas from ramekins, plunge the outside into warm water.
7) Spoon over coffee syrup and serve decorated with Cartwright & Butler Tiramisu Almonds.