You will need
- 200ml of fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tsp of Cartwright & Butler Cranberry Honey
- 100ml of Cartwright & Butler Darjeeling Infused Parlour Gin
- 300ml of Cartwright & Butler Champagne
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 egg whites or 120ml of aquafaba
Gin, Grapefruit and Cranberry Honey Sour
This light and crisp gin, grapefruit and cranberry honey sour is a fantastic cocktail to enjoy at lunch, dinner or indeed at any time!
- Combine the grapefruit juice, Cartwright & Butler Cranberry Honey and Darjeeling Infused Parlour Gin in a cocktail shaker for 30-40 seconds.
- Add the egg whites and shake again for another 30-40 seconds.
- Prepare four glasses, and pour the champagne in. Then top up with the shaken cocktail mix, and you will notice the egg white (or aquafaba) rise to the top.
- Garnish with rosemary and grapefruit.