Cook: 15 minutes
You will need
- 500g cooked gammon (leftovers from our Marmalade & Honey Glazed Gammon works well)
- 1 small onion
- 4 tbsp cider vinegar
- 750g salad potatoes
- 200g green beans
- 30g flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp Cartwright & Butler Acacia Honey
- 2 tbsp Cartwright & Butler Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
Glazed Gammon & Potato Salad
To prepare the potato salad:
1) Cut potatoes into quarters and cook in salted water for 10 - 15 minutes.
2) Thinly slice onion and mix in a bowl with the cider vinegar.
3) Blanch the beans in hot water for 3 minutes, then rinse immediately with cold water.
4) Prepare dressing using olive oil, lemon juice and 2 tsp of mustard and 2 tsp of honey.
5) Combine everything on serving plate, top with flat leaf parsley to serve.