Cook: 45 minutes
You will need
- 700g parsnips
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 heaped tbsp Cartwright & Butler Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 tbsp Cartwright & Butler Acacia Honey
- ½ orange, juice
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 6 thyme sprigs
Honey, Mustard & Thyme Roasted Parsnips
To make the parsnips:
1) Preheat the oven to 200ºC/fan, 180ºC/gas 6.
2) Wash the parsnips well and top and tail. Cut the larger parsnips in half lengthways to make similar sized pieces and place in a pan of boiling salted water. Cook for 5 minutes then drain.
3) In the meantime make the marinade. In a large bowl combine all the remaining ingredients.
4) Tip in the drained parsnips and coat liberally in the marinade.
5) Place the parsnips on a lined baking tray and roast in the oven for 40 - 45 minutes, turning half way, until golden and caramelised.