Cook: 15 - 20 minutes
You will need
- 190g jumbo rolled oats
- 35g flaked almonds
- 50g shelled pistachio
- 90g Cartwright & Butler Acacia Honey
- 50ml flavourless oil
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinammon
- 20g mixed seeds
Honey Nut Granola
To make the granola:
1) Preheat your oven to 180ÅãC, spread the oats onto a baking sheet and toast for 7 minutes.
2) Remove from the oven and transfer to a large bowl to cool (reserving the baking sheet).
3) Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly. Spread the mix evenly onto the baking sheet and place back in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4) Turn the baking sheet once after 10 minutes of cooking and then check the granola periodically after 15 minutes, remove from the oven once golden, keep a close eye to ensure it does not burn in the second cooking phase.
5) Allow to cool completely on the tray, do not stir, this will allow the granola to harden into clusters. Once cool, break up and transfer to an airtight container.
6) Serve with yogurt and fresh berries drizzled with some Cartwirght & Butler Acacia Honey.