You will need
- 700g good quality milk chocolate
- 240ml double cream
- 100g Cartwright & Butler Spiced Orange & Cranberry Shortbreads
- 60g dried cranberries
- Cocoa powder and icing sugar to dust
Orange & Cranberry Tiffin Truffles
To make the truffles:
1) Roughly chop the shortbread biscuits and 400g of the chocolate.
2) Place 100g of chocolate in one piece into fridge.
3) Warm the cream in a bowl over simmering water, when warm, add the 400g of chopped chocolate and stir until completely melted.
4) Remove from the heat and add the chopped shortbread and cranberries. Mix well and leave to set in the fridge.
5) When firm, spoon out the mixture and shape into balls. Leave them to set in the fridge.
6) Chop 200g of chocolate and melt over simmering water. Using a fork, dip each truffle in the melted chocolate and allow to cool slightly.
7) Decorate truffles with the grated chocolate from the fridge and serve dusted with icing sugar.