Cook: 20 minutes
You will need
- 600g Cumberland Sausage meat
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Packet of ready-made puff pastry (approx. 320g)
- 2 tbsp Cartwright & Butler Yorkshire Chutney
- 1 egg
- Poppy or sesame seeds
Sausage & Yorkshire Chutney Rolls
Enjoyed warm straight of the oven or made in advance for your fire-side festivities, these autumnal sausage rolls can be pulled together in a flash with only a handful of store-cupboard staples. This recipe makes 12 generously-sized fl akey pastry parcels, packed full of autumn fruit and delicious sausage meat - a great way to feed a crowd!
Can we tempt you?