You will need
- 225g cream cheese
- 60ml sour cream
- 80ml whole milk
- 170g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Cartwright & Butler Strawberry Preserve
- 6 Cartwright & Butler Strawberry & White Chocolate Chunk Biscuits
- 2 tbsp melted butter
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
1) Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, jam and icing sugar to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
2) Pour the mixture into popsicle molds leaving about a 2cm gap at the top.
3) Add your biscuits to a bag and crush with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Pour them into a bowl and add your melted butter. Stir to combine.
4) Top the popsicle mold up with the crushed biscuits and then place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or over-night.
5) Run the popsicle mold under warm water for about 20 seconds when you are ready to eat and they should pop right out.