Honey, Mustard & Thyme Roasted Parsnips
You will need:
- 700g parsnips
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 heaped tbsp Cartwright & Butler
- Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 tbsp Cartwright & Butler
- Acacia Honey
- ½ orange, juice
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 6 thyme sprigs
To make the parsnips:
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/fan, 180ºC/gas 6.
- Wash the parsnips well and top and tail. Cut the larger parsnips in half lengthways to make similar sized pieces and place in a pan of boiling salted water. Cook for 5 minutes then drain.
- In the meantime make the marinade. In a large bowl combine all the remaining ingredients.
- Tip in the drained parsnips and coat liberally in the marinade.
- Place the parsnips on a lined baking tray and roast in the oven for 40 - 45 minutes, turning half way, until golden and caramelised.