Pavlova Nests with Orange Cream
You will need:
- 4 large egg whites
- 115g caster sugar
- 115g icing sugar
- For the cream:
- 300g double cream
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 4 heaped tbsp Cartwright & Butler
- 75% Fruit Orange Marmalade
To prepare the pavlovas:
- Pipe the meringue mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment, leaving a small well in the centre of each one.
- Bake for 1¼ to 1½ hours, until they are crisp at the bottom and lift off the paper easily.
- To make the orange cream, mix the double cream, mascarpone and sugar until thick, but do not overmix. Gently fold in the marmalade.
- When the meringues have cooled completely, add a generous spoonful of the orange cream and decorate with blackberries, orange zest and crushed hazelnuts.